About Illogicopedia Edit
Illogicopedia is mostly dedicated to non-, semi- or entirely humorous surrealism (which might variously be considered clever, dumb, silly, or just plain nonsensical) and some satire. Humour-wise Illogicopedia is more about anything funny and the kind of random self-referential humour you find removed from Uncyclopedia; the sort of thing people will get a cheap laugh out of. Generally Illogicopedia will accept virtually anything so long as it's clean and it has some form of redeeming value. This allows a fairly lax content policy that helps make the wiki become more accessible to everyone.
- The edit button invites users to "Go insane".
- The history button invites users to inspect "Past frensies".
- The talk pages contain "Babble".
- New messages are "Rants" and "Moans".
- Even the block log is renamed the "Rash log" and blocked users are "Chinese burnt".
- Relatively few users actually are blocked.
Illogopedia is yet another Wiki from the fertile Wiki farm of Wikia, and is simmilar to other wiki's such as The Factual nonsense wiki.
Relation to Uncyclopedia and other wikis Edit
In a nutshell: Uncyclopedia is for comedy. Illogicopedia is for nonsense and the kind of humor that makes people groan. At Uncyclopedia, nonsense gets deleted; there have been tons of interesting material considered "not funny enough" for Uncyclopedia that needs a home. This as well as other suitable content may be imported.